Creamy Chicken and Biscuits
For a trip down South, try your hand at this classic dish—with veggies to boot! To prepare, spoon buttery biscuits on top of a thick chicken soup filled with fresh veggies like sliced mushrooms, baby carrots and peas, and bake until golden.
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Heat oil in an 11- to 12-in. nonstick ovenproof skillet. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in carrots and mushrooms. Cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms release some of their liquid and carrots are almost crisp-tender.
- Stir in soup, 1 cup of the milk and the mustard until blended; bring to a simmer. Meanwhile, mix baking mix, 1 Tbsp of the dill and the remaining 1⁄3 cup milk in a small bowl until blended.
- Stir remaining 2 Tbsp dill, the peas and scallions into skillet. Remove from heat and spoon 8 dollops (about 1 Tbsp each) biscuit dough on top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cooked through.
Video: Creamy Chicken & Biscuits
Chantelle SpringSummer 2012 Lingerie Collection
Kate Middleton uses her hair to distract us before she makes a pregnancy announcement
Dance and Dementia: A Norwegian Duet
How to Maintain Your Status in the US to Protect Your Green Card
Cut Holiday Food Bills
Nicki Minaj Performed At A 13-Year-Old Boy’s Party
Banana Yogurt Pops
How to Improve Your Game in Soccer
A sex worker shares what its like to work in a brothel
This Turkey Recipe Has a Citrus and Herbs Twist (Trust Us, You Won’t Miss Gravy)
7 Steps for Finding the Perfect Wedding Dress
5 formas de llevar las deportivas XL en verano
How To Prevent An Ugly Divorce
Jimmy Choo teams up with Ugg
How to Draw What You See