Eat This, Not That! When You’re Expecting
Whether you’re a first-time mother, growing your family, or looking to start one soon, you can count on our brand-new book to be your “Can I eat that?” lifesaver! is packed with eye-opening research, nutritional breakthroughs, and delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes in a full-color, easy-to-carry book that can fit in your handbag—or diaper bag! Learn how to have an easy pregnancy and:
• Give your child a head start with delicious brain-boosting pregnancy foods
• Reduce your baby’s risk of allergies and asthma
• Protect yourself and your child from obesity today—and long into the future
• Make delivery, safer, easier and less painful!
Dr. Jennifer Ashton, Board-Certified OB-GYN, ABC News Chief Women’s Health Correspondent and Co-Host of the nationally syndicatedThe Doctorsand David Zinczenko, Bestselling Author, ABC News Health and Wellness Editor and Creator of the Eat This, Not That! franchise with nearly 30 books in print have joined forces to deliver . Order your copy today, send one to a friend, or stash a copy for an upcoming baby shower gift!
is the country’s first and only doctor-recommended eating guide, tackling all of the questions every mom-to-be faces—and encouraging every woman to eat right and “live like you’re pregnant!” Dr. Ashton is one of the nation’s most-respected and credentialed experts in the field and has delivered 1,500 happy, healthy babies. In , she combines her unparallelled medical background with her unique ability to easily communicate the most challenging issues facing women and their health.
Along with being an M.D., Dr. Ashton is Board Certified in Obesity medicine and has a Master’s in Human Clinical Nutrition from Columbia. “This book is a culmination of my efforts and underscores my mission to deliver the most accessible, up-to-date and actionable information to ensure you stay healthy during your pregnancy and deliver a beautiful healthy baby,” she says.
With , Dr. Ashton and Zinczenko provide the definitive guide for expectant mothers in an authoritative and entertaining book, with more than 1,000 easy and healthy food swaps and 45+ recipes. You’ll discover:
• The essential nutrients (and where to find them!) for every stage of pregnancy
• What to order when you’re eating out at popular restaurants
• What to buy, aisle-by-aisle at the supermarket
• How to cook delicious craving crushers and healthy meals, with step-by-step recipes
• How to stop worrying, live healthfully, and enjoy the next amazing nine months
• And how every woman should eat to be their happiest, healthiest self!
“Making the right food choices—in a world of health halos, hidden sugars, and deceptive marketing—is hard to do, even when you’re not pregnant,” Zinczenko says. “Not only is Dr. Jennifer Ashton the best person to write this book, she’s the only doctor who could.”
is now available now!
Video: Eat This, Not That! for Every Stage of Pregnancy
Usertalk: Lutherus Shyrilser
6 Ways to Be a Teacher
How to Recognize Hives (Urticaria)
How to Treat a Collapsing Trachea in Chihuahuas
How to Take Good Scene Pictures
Mango July 2013 Lookbook
How to Get Around in a Punt
What I wish I’d known before my emergency C-section
Cozy Up with Qi New York This Fall
5 Women Share What Happened To Their Relationships After An Affair