Grilled Salmon with Peaches
Apr 27, 2010
Cooking salmon on the coals is a delicious way to get heart-healthy omega-3s. Nutty-tasting quinoa and peaches deliver additional flavor—and fiber.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 30
1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
1/4 c. packed fresh mint leaves
1 tbsp. sherry vinegar
1/4 tsp. cayenne (ground red pepper)
piece salmon fillet
sugar snap peas
- Prepare outdoor grill for covered direct grilling on medium.
- Prepare quinoa as label directs.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine peaches, onion, mint, vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Season flesh side of salmon with remaining 1/8 teaspoon cayenne and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Place on grill, skin side down. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Carefully turn and cook 4 to 6 minutes longer or until salmon is just opaque in center. Transfer to plate; cool slightly. Carefully peel off skin; discard.
- Stir snap peas into quinoa. Cover and cook 2 minutes longer. Divide quinoa and snap peas among serving plates. Top with salmon and peach mixture. Garnish with mint.
Video: Glazed Salmon with Peach Salsa
But the royal family has to balance official functions with personal celebrations. On August 8, Prince William journeyed to France to mark the 100 year anniversary of the Battle of Amiens with British Prime Minister Theresa May
Man Boobs How to Fill Out the Upper Chest With These Pectoral Exercises
Get a 13-inch MacBook Air on sale for 649.99 at Best Buy today
How to Measure Inseam on Jeans
How to Dress for Your Next Cosplay
How to Make a Pickaxe on Minecraft
Paperless Billing 101
Anatomy of a Crohns Flare
How to Make New Friends in High School
Harpers Bazaar Network Academy i.s.m. BrandedU organiseert een Summer High Tea
Black Decker 19 0.9 cu.ft. Countertop Microwave EM925AME-P1
Botox Injections: Option for Urge Incontinence
Usertalk: KATHRYN TOUCHET
The Supermodel Proving Age Is Just A Number
Date: 19.12.2018, 10:02 / Views: 43395