Home remedies for skin rashes
Skin rashes are not uncommon. In fact, there are lots of them. While some of them come in the form of allergic reactions, others could be viral or fungal in nature. Generally, a ‘rash’ can be anything that changed the normal texture or color of your skin and it will typically come with symptoms like swelling, redness and itching. They might take weeks, even months to go away completely. Nevertheless, you can do some things to make yourself comfortable.
Apple cider vinegar
How to cure skin rashes
Apple Cider Vinegar is a very powerful antiseptic agent. It also has some anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. You can use it topically to relieve the itching, which is typically associated with dry skin and irritation. You can also use it to take care of sunburns. To use it, simply put some drops of the cider vinegar in a clean wash cloth or cotton wool. Gently rub it on the affected areas. Also, make sure that you use organic, and preferably raw, unfiltered varieties. Though apple cider vinegar is relatively a newcomer in the world of Indian skincare, you can order your product online.
It is ideal for itching and bug bites. It offers a calm and cooling sensation. To get the best results, crush some freshly-plucked leaves and love it straight on your skin. To get an extra cooling effect, you can also freeze the leaves before application. This will be particularly helpful to numb the area and reduce inflammation and swelling.
Fresh basil leaves comes with a number of compounds like thymol and camphor. Both have anti-itching properties. To get the best results, crush some freshly plucked leaves and rub them directly on the rashes. Calm the irritation almost instantaneously.
Aloe Vera can work wonders in almost every type of skin irritation. It is perfect to soothe skins, and control irritation and swelling. The tropical climate in India is also favorable for the growth of aloe vera. Consider growing some in your yard. They grow very fast. Once it is grown, break off a fleshy leaf from the mature plan. Scoop out the gel and dab it onto your irritated skin directly. In case there is some left over, you can refrigerate it inside an airtight bottle. You can use it up to a week.
It’s a quick trick to utilize kitchen scraps. You can rub the skin of a banana or watermelon rind on the affected portions. You will get relief almost instantly.
How to protect the sensitive skin
Oatmeal, or jau ka atta as it is called, is rich in a compound, known as avenanthramides, which is known to lessen inflammation. You can add a cupful of oatmeal on your bathwater, or make a poultice with it. If you want to make a poultice, them use a cup of plain oatmeal and add some water to it. Allow it to seat for a few minutes, until a paste-like constancy is formed. Use the paste on the itchy portions, as and when needed.
There are many other kitchen remedies to effectively control skin rashes. They include
- Washing the rashes with quality chamomile tea. Use tea bags for convenience.
- Applying extra virgin olive oil to the affected areas.
- Using a blend of Vitamin E and cod liver oil on the rashes.
- Apart from using basil leaves directly, you can also grind some leaves and mix it with a tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt and some pepper, and 2 garlic pods. Smear the mixture over your rashes, in case they aggravate too much.
- If you manage to get some almond leaves, then you can consider mashing some of the, and apply on the affected portions.
- Try taking vitamin C supplements. They are strong in antioxidants, thereby aiding you to reduce rashes from body.
- Consider crushing a tablespoon of poppy seeds. Mix a teaspoon of lime juice and a teaspoon of water to it. Apply on your rashes.
- Often, liver malfunctioning and toxicity of liver might give way to eruption of rashes. So it is important to take care of your liver. You might want to go for cleanse by taking herbs that detoxify the liver. Such herbs include dandelion (dudal, Kanphul), milk thistle (bhat kataiya) and turmeric( haldi) .
- Even honey contains anti-bacterial properties. You can consider consuming organic honey if you are suffering rashes owing to local pollens.
Video: 8 Home Remedies For Skin Rashes
Fake Twitter Handles Poke Fun at Health Conditions
8 Top-of-the-Line Laptops for Less
12 Shows and Movies You Should Watch After Finishing The Crown
Portland Farmers Market at Portland State University – Portland, OR (SW Park SW Montgomery)
Stylish Accessories: 20 Ways to Wear Books
The Unexpected Hangover Remedy Thats Already in Your Fridge
Deze dates leiden het vaakst tot een succesvolle relatie
Best Vitamin D Sources: How to Get Your Fix From Sunlight, Food, Supplement Pills, Tablets, Powders, Skin-Care Products, and Medications
How to Wear a Lapel Pin
Grilled Watermelon Salad with Steak and Tomatoes
Is Matcha Better Than Green Tea for Weight Loss and Detox
Get Our Favorite 2014 Fall Campaign BeautyLooks