Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank announce engagement
- Buckingham Palace announced Eugenie's engagement to Jack Brooksbank on Monday.
- The two have been dating since 2010, and got engaged in Nicaragua in January.
- Eugenie is the Queen's granddaughter, and eighth in line to the throne.
- Brooksbank, a London socialite, manages the Mahiki nightclub in Chelsea, which is popular with the younger generation of royals.
- The ceremony will be held at St George's Chapel in Windsor this autumn, the same venue being used by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Princess Eugenie and her boyfriend Jack Brooksbank, a London socialite, are getting married.
Buckingham Palace announced the engagement on Monday morning, adding that they got engaged in Nicaragua earlier this month.
Eugenie, 27, is the youngest daughter of Prince Andrew, the Queen's second-born son.
She is currently eighth in Britain's line of royal succession, though she will drop to ninth once Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge have their third child.
Brooksbank, 31, has been described by UK society magazine Tatler as "the king of the London club scene." He is the manager of the Kensington branch of the Mahiki night club, a royal favourite.
He also helps promote Casamigos Tequila, the alcohol brand set up by George Clooney.
The two have been together for more than seven years, having started dating while Eugenie was still a student at Newcastle University in 2010.
Video: Princess Eugenie and Mr Jack Brooksbank talk about their engagement.
The Latest Travel Trend Bringing a Professional Photo Crew on Vacation With You
7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana Flowers
End of Year Fashion Sales 2019 Not To Miss: Our 7 Picks To Inspire You
Easy Escapes: Skiing in Lech, Austria
Come To The Heavy Metal Party
Why Is Yoga Nidra A Powerful Way To Relax
Democrats reportedly unhappy with Avenatti in Kavanaugh accusations
How to Get Rid of Cracked Heels Fast
If you love movie theater popcorn, go for Jolly Time. But for something a little less butter-drenched, try Orville Redenbachs you wont be disappointed
How to Know if You Should Sign a Waiver of Liability
We Wore What’s Danielle Bernstein Launches Own Line of Overalls
Heart Health: The Best Foods for Your Heart