The 15 Worst Valentine's Day Fails on the Internet
Valentine's Day is the special day to show people you love them, but here are 15 things from around the Internet that prove that, unfortunately, not everybody feels the love on February 14th.
1. This poor bear ended up in the trash.
2. This newspaper ad.
Just what every woman is dying for — funeral arrangements!
3. Having a McFlurry for dessert to finish off your special dinner.
When they say "musical selections by Ron," do they mean Ronald McDonald? Because if the clown will be there, I'm in.
4. The boyfriend who really should've gotten his girlfriend a present.
In 2012, Kierra Reed's boyfriend didn't get her a Valentine's Day present, so she attacked him, threatening to stab him with a kitchen knife, according to The Smoking Gun.
5. This kid that tried to be sweet, but was actually really creepy.
What a lovely thing to say, especially on Valentine's Day.
6. This example of sexual harassment alive and well in the office.
This Reddit user said it was the first Valentine's Day card he ever got at work. Uncomfortable, but at least it was creative and neatly put together.
7. This liquor store that knows what true love is.
8. This person only a phone could love.
The person then asked, "Siri, will we be together forever?" and Siri's reply was, "Even longer."
9. This gift that started out romantic.
This Reddit user posted, "How you know you've got a great girlfriend." All right, well, at least he's happy, but they missed out on a really good movie.
10. This cat that's having a blast.
That's OK. My dog is my Valentine this year.
11. This girl knows her anatomy.
You know she's all about that bass. (I apologize.)
12. This person who never won the spelling bee.
13. Reddit user happy_valentines_day, who actually has had some pretty unhappy Valentine's Days:
I'm single. On Valentine's Day this year, I treated myself to a new vibrator and got a bad UTI from using it.
Last year, my date turned down a blow job mid-blow job and told me he just wanted to be friends.
14. And these people's responses to those stories:
Two days ago, on Valentine's Day, I spent the evening dividing my assets with my husband in preparation for separation. [via href='http://www.reddit.com/user/KrispieKrape' target='_blank">Reddit user KrispieKrape']
This year, I got a paper cut from a Valentine card. Then, I bit into the hard candy that came with it and cut my tongue. Not even joking. [via href='http://www.reddit.com/user/201smellsfunny' target='_blank">Reddit user 201smellsfunny']
Valentine's day can be rough.
15. This toddler who will stop at nothing to hug his Valentine.
Little does he know, he has a lot more time ahead of him to have even more Valentine's Day fails.
Video: Top 10 Worst VALENTINES DAY GIFTS CAUGHT ON CAMERA! (Bad Valentines Day Gift Reactions)
Bobbi Brown Telluride Summer 2015 Makeup Collection
Listen Up: 9 Perfect Skin Tricks We Learnt From the A-List
How to Become a Wedding Officiant in New York
How to Style Your Braids
Prestigious Private School Allows Plastic Surgeon To Give Talk To Female Students
Have A Yummy Christmas
Goldman Sachs becomes the latest financial firm to launch on Instagram
Skinny Chicken Parmesan Casserole
How to Plant Landscape Grasses
How to drape wear a sari to look slim
Lily Albert Knitwear: AW12 Collection