WWE wrestler Becky Lynch says she could break Conor McGregors arm
- Becky Lynch has said she could break Conor McGregor's arm in "three short seconds."
- Lynch is one of the biggest names in WWE right now, and a key part in a flourishing women's wrestling scene.
- The tough-talking Irishwoman speaks in the third person and has naturally been likened to McGregor.
- Lynch tweeted about the comparisons in a typically abrasive fashion, and McGregor himself responded.
- It is unclear where this relationship is heading but one thing is certain — WWE stars have populated the UFC roster before, and a former UFC champion is currently one of the WWE's best-known stars.
- As for a McGregor appearance in WWE? Stranger things have happened.
Becky Lynch has said on Twitter that she could break Conor McGregor's arm in three seconds.
A two-time champion on the WWE brand Smackdown, Lynch plays a key part in a flourishing women's wrestling scene.
Women's wrestling in WWE has been galvanised by the antics of the former UFC champion Ronda Rousey and by WWE chief brand officer Stephanie McMahon's statement that 23-time Grand Slam champion Serena Williams would be the kind of signing that the company craves.
But another development creating headlines is the evolution of Lynch's character into a tough-talking Irishwoman who speaks in the third person.
Video: Becky Lynch wants to main event WrestleMania 35 vs. Ronda Rousey | Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show
Write for Us
Now Playing: How long does it take Shahid, John and Ayushmann to get ready
How Metabolism and Weight Are Connected
Body-Positive Photo Series Shares Inspiring Stores (NSFW)
What Drives Teen School Shooters
Why Is Yoga Nidra A Powerful Way To Relax
25 Hungry Celebs Living Their Best Life with JunkFood
What Is a Vegan Diet A Comprehensive Guide to Following the Meat-Free, Plant-Based Eating Approach
How to Regrow Pineapples
Prince Harry Criticises His Family: I Don’t Think Any Child Should Be Asked To Do That’
6 Beauty Products That Will Give You A Much-Needed Energy Boost